Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

#tbt

A little throwback for my return to blogging.  College has been crazy, and I am getting so stressed.  I have actually started working out #wut, just to help with my stress levels.  Its a lot of work to have the Marching Illini, classes, homework, clubs and other activities to do.  It really gets to be a lot.

Sometimes, I wish we could all just go back to kindergarten...or middle school when we all got along, and I wish I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and butterflies...sorry guys I just have a lot of feelings!

But actually, I wish I could go back to Kindergarten.  Where I'd wake up and eat some cereal with my family, then sit on my mommy's lap while I continued to wake up.  Then, once I was awake, I would work at my own desk in Mommy's office.  I would cut shapes out of paper, I would color, or I would find some craft or activity to keep me (hopefully quietly) occupied.  After lunch, I would get on the little yellow school bus for afternoon kindergarten, where the toughest part of my day was whether or not I would get to play at a certain station.  When I got home,  I got to play with my dolls, eat dinner, "get married" (a nightly ritual involving my whole family), then go to bed.

I didn't have to worry about what grades I was getting.  I didn't have to worry about making sure I got enough sleep.  I didn't have to stress about relationships.  I didn't have to worry about when I should do my laundry. Life was simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog!