Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Attention! Attention! ATTENTION!

My college plans are panning out perfectly.
First of all, I received notice on December 13 (Friday the thirteenth...oooo scary), that i was accepted to both Purdue University and the University of Illinois.  I of course, had to make my dad sweat a little, and considered my options.  But only for about a week.  I accepted my offer from the University of Illinois as a business unassigned major on December 20.  It was pretty exciting.
I then received an invitation to interview for the Business Honors program! It was pretty exciting.  My interview is this Saturday, so keep your fingers crossed.
On February 1, I auditioned for the Marching Illini.  The following Wednesday,  I received an email from Professor Barry Houser inviting me to join the band for pre-season camp in August.
College is only 6 months away, and although I'm nervous, I'm glad all this is happening and that I am getting so many incredible opportunities.

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog!