Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Easy, breezy, beautiful...Florida

I am currently riding a boat...wait no...I'm sitting in my office at home. I just feel like I'm on a boat, or a roller coaster, or a simulator.  The world is spinning around me.  I can probably blame this on the fact that I spent around 20 hours on a bus driving home around Florida.  The band (and me!!!!) took a trip to Disney World to perform in a parade down Main Street USA, and to participate in a clinic.  The trip was so much fun.  I managed to fulfill a life-long dream of mine (at least since I was a little girl), of meeting Sleeping Beauty.  It was so great.  I finally like roller coasters and simulators, and so I rode every ride possible, and I had so much fun.  My only issue is the sleeping on the bus part - definitely not my cup of tea.
Another the reason the trip was sooo much fun is the people I was with.  They were my neighbors for the trip.  We were seat partners, roommates in the hotel, and just people to spend time with.
This is my bus partner. He was my cuddle buddy, ride buddy, and my pillow for a lot of the trip.  He stood in line for forty five minutes with me waiting to meet Sleeping Beauty.  He hugged me, he let me sleep on him on the bus while he stayed up all night, and helped me to have the best trip possible.
This is my best friend, bus neighbor, and sleeping buddy on the trip.  She and I never stopped.  We were there to ride the rides, even if we weren't always tall enough.  We experienced some awkward moments sleeping together...but hey, we made it through.

Here some of my other pictures, from the beach, from Magic Kingdom, and of course, meeting Sleeping Beauty.  Spending six days with these people was great, and I'm so glad that they were my neighbors.

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog!